4. Collecting your personal information: When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal information (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, postal address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.) We may collect personal information from you when you use this website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our site. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or the sale of our products.
7. Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
8. Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with services and information that you have requested; provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your inquiries and communicate with you; and personalize this website in accordance with your preferences.
9. Protection of information: Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
11. Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act): When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
14. Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
15. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The owners of this website reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if it is believed that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the owners of this website, its affiliates, and/or its other customers.
16. CAN-SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders; send you additional information related to your product and/or service; market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following: (1) Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; (2) Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way; (3) Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters; (4) Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; (5) Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly and (6) Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Synergy Now LLC, d/b/a Graceful Pets
992 South 4th Avenue, 100-191
Brighton, CO 80601 USA
Phone: 844-394-PETS (844-394-7387)
Last Updated and Effective as of 05-25-2018